www.jongresportal.blogspot.com is made dedicated to all my friends in the Philippines and Abroad.You will find here some pictures,stories and videos years ago. You can also send posts and pictures here! So keep posted friends!

We love Ballroom Dancing!

by eds | 9/17/2008 01:43:00 pm in |

051

Sorry but we just love ballroom dancing! The Girls in black are here to entertain you.. Well, luckily, we are all chosen to perform in a Mass Demonstration for WUP Foundation Day. Can't remember the exact date but its around February-March of 2000? 1999? Duh! Sorry I have a slight dementia at the moment lol! The famous "My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion "(Disco Version) was the tune we used in this performance. With matching long powder blue satin cloth that represents the sea daw! hehehe.. We are really proud in fact to be one of those thousands BSA students that time to perform infront of everyone we don't even know. The fact that I was a "probinsiyana"makes me more proud of myself too. Imagine, I'm just a "hamak na probinsiyana from Nueva Vizcaya noh!" But hey, some of schoolmates often ask me if I'm a  "dance instructor" Maybe that's because I'm so thin and slim. Plus whenever Mrs. More ( The Dodge PE Instructor!!!) ask us to make steps, I always lead this group know to be the "Elite Dancers"daw ulit! hehehe

0 comments:

Categories