www.jongresportal.blogspot.com is made dedicated to all my friends in the Philippines and Abroad.You will find here some pictures,stories and videos years ago. You can also send posts and pictures here! So keep posted friends!

JOWK TAYM!

by eds | 9/22/2008 01:02:00 pm in |

I Came across this funny joke .. Want ém to share with you guys! Here it goes! >>>

Juan

MORAL SUPPORT
Sa sabungan, walang entrance fee ang may dalang panabong...
Si Juan para makalibre, pumasok dala dala ang sisiw...
Bantay: (sinita si juan)ano yan?
Juan: (galit pa!) sisiw!!
Bantay: alam ko, eh bakit sisw dala mo?
Juan: Gago! may laban ang tatay niya, syempre moral support.. tanga ka ba?

Oha! Tawa naman jan? Hihihi

2 comments:

  1. Unknown on 23 September 2008 at 12:14

    ha ha ha! o ayan tumawa ako ha.. he he.. :P

     
  2. Dhemz on 4 November 2009 at 15:41

    hahhahhaa....this is too funny! kakatawa naman talaga!

    btw, salamat pala for voting for Akesha....kaya lang dear, denelete ng administrator yung comment mo.....sowe!

    ito kasi yung rules....if you have extra time, hope you can vote for her again...salamat!
    * You can Vote for Akeshaby answering "one" of the following questions and post the whole sentence as your comment:
    1. (Name of child) is my winning Pinoy Smile because…..
    2. My tip for a healthy smile is……
    3. My dental question for Pinoy Smile is …..
    4. The Pinoy Smile website can be improved by ....
    5. I take care of my teeth by...
    6. Teeth are important because...
    7. I take care of my child's teeth ...

    Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

     

Categories